The Old Jesuit Monastery or called also Ex Convitto Ragusa, is the monastery connected to the St Carl Church in the main street of the Baroque Town of Noto. It was build from 1730 probably from Rosario Gagliardi Architect. It is very ambitious outside but it is very simple inside. Like a lot Religious Places in Noto, this monastery is surrounded by high walls that guarantee the completely privacy inside.
Today it is used by the community for Arts, Shows, Cultural Events and Exhibitions, the 2 halls are used for performances and shows specially during good season (for Eloro District, from March to November), the rooms inside are used for Exhibitions also during the winter.